NCGR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purpose of National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR) shall be to provide an environment to foster and publish research of a geocosmic nature and to pursue educational programs in various interdisciplinary fields related to geocosmic studies. The term "geocosmic" is defined as "of or pertaining to the study of correspondences and cycles involving earthly phenomena and cosmic (celestial) events." This purpose is implemented by:
- disseminating information through NCGR publications, including journals, newsletters, books or monographs;
- chartering regional, semiautonomous NCGR chapters having the same goals and purposes;
- providing financial and technical assistance, guidance, or professional help to individuals or groups for approved research projects;
- promoting appropriate educational programs; and
- promoting and encouraging the highest professional standard and ethical behavior among astrologers.